I am currently planning how to keep all the Coko projects balanced and moving forward. It gave me a moment to reflect on just how productive we have been. At present we have 6 major products, all moving forward at an excellent pace, they include :
- PubSweet – the API toolkit for building publishing workflows (website coming soon).
- INK – the file prosessing (conversion, extraction, enrichment etc) framework.
- Editoria – the monograph production platform for publishers
- XSweet – the XSLT production for converting MS Word to HTML (HTML Typescript)
- Wax – the web based word processor built on top of Substance.io libs
- xpub – the (early stage) journal platform.
All this in less than 18 months, which is amazing enough but also consider that Coko was only 3 people (with Jure being the only developer) until 12 months ago. Its kind of astonishing to me.