3rd time Alien of Extraordinary Ability

It is the craziest name for a visa – Alien of Extraordinary Ability. Also known as the O1 visa (temporary resident with work permission for the US)… anyways, I just got my third one! Whoot! That gives me another 3 years working in the US. One day I’ll get a t-shirt with ‘Alien of Extraordinary Ability’ on it and a pic of some green bug-eyed being 🙂