Been listening to Hamish Kilgours Franklestein album….sooooo good…. Hamish Kilgour was the drummer for ‘The Clean’ – the NZ band that brought indie pop to our small islands. His brother, also part of The Clean, went another route – staying very folk popish while Hamish always maintained a weirder edge. I far prefer this stuff…anyways, check it out. Very cool.
The following gives you an idea…
I’ll probably be writing more on the Coko blog now that I’ve taken over the management of Coko and installed a new management team.
Mentioning it here as its surprising to me how many people from the publishing industry follow this blog. Really heaps it seems…So we’ll see, but this site will probably me more about my travels and some looser ranty and speculative things about publishing etc….lets see how it goes 🙂 for sure however the Coko blog is going to take off from my contribs and from many others. Soon a series of Cokocasts and ‘who is Coko’ interviews with Coko folks. Stay tuned!
It’s the beginning of a new chapter in the Coko story, and we are writing it together in Detroit, Michigan ahead of the Association of University Presses meeting, which we will attend and present at. We, of course, are Coko’s new management team, Adam, Jure and I. Together, we are discussing the str
I’m off to Detroit for both the AUP (Association of University Presses) meet as well as meeting up with Alison and Jure for the first meeting in our new Coko management team configuration. I’m looking forward to it very much!
The Editoria community roadmap process (#2!) was closed last Tuesday. We reviewed all the requests on Friday, and publishing the results today. The next 3 months the team will address:
- Overhaul Export functionality. This is an effort that includes several proposals (321, 320, 319, 318, 307, 254).
- Paged.js integration enhancements. This is an effort that includes several proposals (322, 295, 261, 257, 256, 295).
- “Include in TOC” feature (323)
- Save button within Paged.js integration in Editoria (288)
- Wax enhancements. This is an effort that includes several proposals (284, 285, 281, 274).
- Add autonumbering to part components (260)
- Replace Ink with PubSweet Job Manager (255)Addition of profile page per user (293)
- Simpler navigation to/ from components within Wax (276)