I just finished a 3 day meet in Athens with the PubSweet team.
It was a fantastic meeting and we covered a huge amount of interesting ground. Most importantly we discussed:
- the remaining features for a PubSweet 1.0 (due end of June)
- some future ideas for PubSweet 2.0 (possible GraphQL Apollo integration)
- a demo and discussion around the latest Editoria (looks amazing!)
- a workshop on how to think through Journal workflows with our decoupled approach
- and a great discussion on how we could start growing a community model around Cabbage Tree Method principles (moving towards Cabbage Tree 2.0!)
We also looked at the new Athens office, and meet with Vasilis who is managing the production servers for the forthcoming UCP Editoria tests…
Now off to New Zealand! It was a really fantastic week!